Terms & Conditions
1) As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional well-being during my sessions, including my choices and decisions. I am aware that I can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
2) I understand that “coaching” is a Professional-Client relationship I have with Pelvic Pro that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of my physical, personal, professional or health goals and to help me develop and carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
3) I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life, including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate the tools, resources and suggestions into those areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
4) I understand that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders or physical or disease. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for medical advice, counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
5) I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with Pelvic Pro and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
6) I understand that information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise, in writing, except as required by law.
7) I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
8) I understand that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
The services to be provided by Pelvic Pro to the client are face-to-face or zoom, as agreed jointly with the client. Coaching may address specific personal projects, business successes, or general conditions in the client’s life or profession.
Other services include value clarification, brainstorming, identifying plans of action, examining modes of operating in life, asking clarifying questions, and making empowering requests or suggestions for action.
Throughout the working relationship, Pelvic Pro will engage in direct and personal conversations.
The client understands that successful coaching requires a co-active collaborative approach between client and facilitator. In the coaching relationship, the coach plays the role of a facilitator of change.
In any case, it is the client’s responsibility to enact or bring about the change. If the client believes the coaching is not working as desired, the client will communicate and take action to return the power to the coaching relationship.
TERMS AND FEES
This is a coaching/consulting package for a period of 3 months (12 weeks) including 1 standing session per week, each lasting 30-60 minutes.
Pelvic Pro are committed to assisting clients with regular, consitent coaching. As such, your scheduled day and time is locked in for a 12 week period to ensure consisteny, and encourage commitment to the coaching process.
The total fee for the 12 week package is $1620 including GST.
All fees are paid for in full, in advance, unless another payment plan is otherwise agreed to by both parites (e.g. weekly or monthly payment plans), and confirmed in writing prior to engaging in services.
If any payments are declined, it is the client’s responsibility to rectify this within 24 hours. If client is unable to meet financial obligations, they are to communicate this with the coach and work out a new payment structure that will still fulfil their financial obligations.
Additional appointments can be scheduled as needed.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
There are no refunds.
If the Client needs to reschedule an appointment, they must please provide at least 48 hour’s notice, this assists Pelvic Pro in providing session times to other clients and manage financial obligations.
If the session is cancelled or changed within 48 hours of your scheduled appointment, the appointment will be deemed as completed.
The client also agrees to disclose details of the past or present psychological or psychiatric treatment. In entering into the coaching relationship, and signing the agreement, you are agreeing that if any mental health difficulties arise during the course of the coaching relationship, you will notify Pelvic Pro immediately so that they can discuss with you appropriate steps and if any additional referrals are needed.
The client can, at any point in the session, declare his/her preference not to discuss a specific issue, by simply stating that they would rather not discuss this issue. Pelvic Pro agrees to respect this boundary and will not attempt to forward the conversation further along those lines.
All information about this relationship will remain strictly confidential except in very rare circumstances where decreed by law; ie. where the court might issue a subpoena for the file or information.
If you wish for Pelvic Pro, as your coach to speak to someone outside our interactions, then you must give him written permission (original letter, fax or email) to do so. Exceptions to confidentiality of course relate to circumstances such as intent to seriously harm yourself or other/s, child abuse etc. Otherwise,
all your information is confidential.
It is also important to note that in some situations, it is important to be aware of the use of technology in that for some clients, there is a risk in using certain media such as the internet, mobile phones and cordless phones. If you use these to communicate with Pelvic Pro, then they will assume that it is appropriate to continue to do so in his interactions with you.
Coaching under the terms and aforementioned agreements will continue for the duration of the contracted period. Only under extenuating circumstance can the coaching/consulting agreement be postponed up to 6 months of the agreed date agreement.
The Client acknowledges that they are 100% responsible for all payments, regardless of whether they exit the coaching or fulfil the coaching agreement.
If client desires to exit coaching agreement before the stated term is complete, the client agrees to ensure that all financial obligations are still met.