FOUNDATIONS FOR the Post baby body seminar
Join us for an informative and interactive seminar providing you with the tools you need to feel confident in your postpartum journey.
Sunday, November 5th, 10am-12:30pm
The Shamrock Suite, 240 Tinakori Road
Limited tickets only $55
(Early bird $39)
Gain clarity and confidence!
- Live seminar and interactive Q&A session with our presenters
- Goodie Bag
- Spot Prizes
- Plus you’ll go into the draw to win our Ultimate Mum’s Starter-Pack, which includes private coaching from some of our presenters!
Tickets are limited so secure your spot NOW!
Are you a new mum who feels disconnected from her body, confused about how to safely return to exercise, and overwhelmed by all of the different information out there?
Do you want to learn how to nourish your body in the healthiest way, so that you can regain energy for you and for your family?
Or, are you a mama to be, excited about your journey ahead, but feeling confused about how to best navigate your postpartum recovery? Do you want to learn how to set your post-baby care plan in place now, so that you can thrive post birth?
Becoming a mother is the most transformational experience a woman can ever have, but trying to figure out how to best look after yourself in those first 12 weeks postpartum can often feel overwhelming and confusing – even though it’s crucial to understand!
- When is it safe to return to exercise, and HOW?
- What should you eat after giving birth to refuel your body for you AND your baby in the most nutritious way?
- What mindset tools do you need to have in place to help you with the post-birth blues, and to navigate the brand new terrain of becoming a Mumma?
- And what on EARTH really happens to your pelvic floor….. and how can you heal it?
Join us for this informative and interactive seminar that will answer all of these questions and more so you can walk away with a deep understanding of how you can best care for yourself once your little one has been born.
This unique event brings together 4 post-partum experts covering the essential topics of nutrition, exercise, women’s pelvic health and mindset.
You will walk away feeling confident and empowered within yourself, and with practical and easy-to-apply tools to help you reconnect, rebuild and respect your post-baby body!
MEET OUR PRESENTERS
This is your opportunity to hear our expert panel, ask questions and connect with other new mums.
This seminar coincides with the launch of Pelvic Pro’s exciting new online program, FOUNDATIONS;
An Online Holistic Health Course for the Fourth Trimester, which is included in your ticket.
Women’s Health Physiotherapist
Business and Mindset Coach
Holistic Health and Corrective Exercise Coach